[gmx-users] Software inconsistency error: Lost particles while sorting

Alex Mathew alexmathewmd at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 13:03:48 CEST 2017

Dear all,

I set up a simulation box, in which protein kept at the middle and one
water molecule around the pore region of the protein. My aim is to pull
water across the channel and get the energy diagram  (There are no other
water molecules in the system). It shows an error while I execute the
pull.tpr

Software inconsistency error: Lost particles while sorting

Can anyone tell me whats wrong here and any problem with my method?