[gmx-users] Conversion of charmm36 parameters from namd to gromacs

Daniel Bauer bauer at cbs.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Dec 4 20:35:24 CET 2017

Unfortunatly It seems like my university has no contract to access this
paper so I cant check the SI.

The ones I have are from http://dx.doi.org/10.7554/eLife.25844 (adjusted
to better match the free energy of solvation in NMA).

--

Daniel Bauer, M.Sc.

TU Darmstadt
Computational Biology & Simulation
Schnittspahnstr. 2
64287 Darmstadt
bauer at cbs.tu-darmstadt.de

Don't trust atoms, they make up everything.