[gmx-users] request

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Tue Dec 5 00:18:35 CET 2017

The error states what the problem is, there are three files that the
program expects to be in the directory, but they aren't.

Two things can do, change the command line if it is doing not what you
want it to (i.e. it is trying to add more data onto an existing
simulation, or you have used the wrong file names) or return the files
to the directory so that it can append data to them.
Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu