[gmx-users] output - em.gro looks very strange

MD refmac5 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 14:38:49 CET 2017

If I ignored the messy em.gro and kept running I was able to go to the step
of nvt run and I got error message and it stopped running.

WARNING: Listed nonbonded interaction between particles 4618 and 4623
at distance 150.677 which is larger than the table limit 2.431 nm.

This is likely either a 1,4 interaction, or a listed interaction inside
a smaller molecule you are decoupling during a free energy calculation.
Since interactions at distances beyond the table cannot be computed,
they are skipped until they are inside the table limit again. You will
only see this message once, even if it occurs for several interactions.