[gmx-users] couple-moltype

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 07:33:12 CET 2017

Hi,

You can only specify one moleculetype, but that entity can have more than
one molecule in it. So, make a salt pair moleculetype with at atoms section
that has the two ions you want, and make sure their coordinates are in
adjacent atom entries in the coordinate file in the right order for the
moleculetypes in your system in the usual way.