[gmx-users] Complication of errors, .itp file regarding

RAHUL SURESH drrahulsuresh at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 19:19:35 CET 2017

Dear all

I managed to overcome above errors by manually creating an .itp file from
the parameter file of ffTK. But i end up with 139 warnings stating

*"Too few parameters on line (source file
/home/viji/Downloads/Gromacs/gromacs-2016.4/src/gromacs/gmxpreprocess/toppush.cpp,
line 1841) "*
Going through previous threads, the error arise because I have used atom
type instead of numbers in bond and angle section of .itp file. To change
all the names to number is really a difficult task ( though not impossible
) and take lot ground work and much much time. I would like to know if
something can be done actually to create an itp through some script which
are already available, rather dumping all my time over this renumbering
process. Please sort out some better way.

--
*Regards,*
*Rahul Suresh*