[gmx-users] WHAM

rose rahmani rose.rhmn93 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 08:57:42 CET 2017

Dear Justin,I don't have special computers to be compatible with these
softwares and run complex calculations.So i have to connect to some
computers which is not mine and the old version is installed there.i can't
update them because i'm just a normal user and not a root one! So there are
two choices; not using GROMACS at all OR be convinced with the old
versions. i choose latter!
WHO don't like an upgraded software sir?! you are not talking with a
headstrong person ;) i like to use V.2018 but it's not possible for me, i
hope you understand me.💜Just this!
You are talking with 3 months experienced student without any experience in
any similar simulation software before!

I agree with you Alex he is a modest person ;)
I understand sometimes it's not possible to say what the problem exactly
is, but i ask to know if you had these problems before how did you solve it
in your system, yes maybe it couldn't be the right answer for another's
system but maybe a clue for someone!

You have helped me many times and i really appreciate you for your
attentions and kindness

Thank you again dear Justin and Alex
Best regards

-Rose