[gmx-users] Fatal error from grommp in gromacs 5.0.4

Alexandr Nasedkin nasedkin at chalmers.se
Sat Dec 23 14:08:32 CET 2017

Hi James,

As a very quick check - did you do any editing of frame_2.gro?

It looks like you have an extra line or removed some line from gro-file.

If you manually edited it, beware of the total count of atoms in the
very beginning of gro-file, which you should edit it as well.

More detailed information about commands you executed would also be
helpful to solve the issue.

-Alexandr