[gmx-users] Creating a temperature gradient in water

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 19:59:53 CET 2017

I would like the asker to seriously read into what Mark has suggested to
help reduce the number of published papers with various degrees of setup
nonsense.
Mark's restraint strategy readily accomplishes the gradient, but creates
two partial "pistons" at the thermal boundaries due to restraints. If I was
to go for this, I'd use a really wide box. A really wide one.

Alex