[gmx-users] Creating a temperature gradient in water

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 20:05:46 CET 2017

Hi,

Yes, as Alex says, you can get something done, but whether it is a
reasonable model of reality is another matter. Having the "bath" groups at
even wider temperature ranges, and analyzing only a subset of the data
could help mitigate end effects from whatever regime generates the
gradient. I would read carefully, and plan how I'm going to show my
simulation is a model, and not just a computation :-)

Mark