[gmx-users] It is protein and ligand...Fwd: Protein-Ligand Complex MD simulation : Number of Hydrogen bond ; Options to Choose

Adarsh V. K. adarsh_p130085bt at nitc.ac.in
Thu Jan 26 10:47:10 CET 2017

Dear Mark,

Happy to see the response. I need clarification on...The hydrogen bond
between protein and ligand. Generally for drug discovery we use H bond
between protein side chain and ligand. But it is not clear from gromacs
documentation what options to choose after issuing a

gmx hbond...... command

After the command and the screen display options to choose,

Which option I have to choose for the hydrogen bond between *protein and
ligand?.*

protein

protein-H

side chain