[gmx-users] Has omega -180 also in proteins?

András Ferenc WACHA wacha.andras at ttk.mta.hu
Tue Jul 4 15:43:56 CEST 2017

Dear Surya,

I think -180 and 180 degrees are equivalent, i.e. 181 should be
represented as -179 and -181 as +179.

Best regards,

Andras Wacha

--
András Ferenc Wacha, PhD
research fellow, CREDO instrument responsible

Biological Nanochemistry Research Group

Institute of Materials and Environmental Chemistry
Research Centre for Natural Sciences
Hungarian Academy of Sciences (RCNS HAS)
Magyar tudósok körútja 2.
H-1117 Budapest, Hungary
Phone: +36-1-382-6427
Web: http://bionano.ttk.mta.hu,