[gmx-users] LINCS warning during constrained md

edesantis edesantis at roma2.infn.it
Wed Jul 12 17:17:11 CEST 2017

hi,

I've seen with vmd the gro file generated after the transformation, and
after the 2 steps of minimization,
it seems that they have no problem,
while if I see the step_n.pdb file generated before the crash, there are
some atoms far away from the rest of the protein, while this is not
happening if I comment the restrains part

do you understand why??

thank you again,
Emiliano