[gmx-users] No procheck output for md starting structure.

Seera Suryanarayana palusoori at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 10:57:28 CEST 2017

Dear gromacs users,

I have done simulations for 100ns. When I have checked the stereo chemical
properties for my starting structure by PROCHECK, I didn't get any
ramachadran plot. I have got the starting structure by executing the
following command.

"gmx trjconv -s md_0_1.tpr -f md_0_1_noPBC.xtc -dump 0 -o 0ps.pdb

and I have loaded the 0ps.pdb on to procheck and I have not got any
ramachandran plot. Kindly tell me what could be the reason.

Thanks in Advance,
Surya
Graduate student
India.