[gmx-users] "cmake" failed to install

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 15:45:39 CEST 2017

Hi,

I don't think that cmake command can produce that result. Please remove
everything from the build directory and run that cmake command again.

I would also investigate why your compiler versions are mismatched. If you
are using the compilers provided by Ubuntu, then this is wildly unlikely to
happen. If you're using compilers you got somehow else, then I suggest you
stop doing that until you have things working with the standard compilers.

Mark