[gmx-users] Using SLLOD to find Viscosity

nishi kashyap nishikashyap18 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 22:02:11 CEST 2017

Hi
I have a system of PEG for which I want to find viscosity. I want to use
SLLOD equations to find viscosity for a specific shear rate. I have read
allot about different ways , even tried to use 'deform'. But I did not
understand what do you mean by "off diagonal elements in a single array". I
am not able to understand. And also how do you intend to find shear rate
proceeding from that.
Could you please give some insight.
I would prefer if you just tell me how to use SLLOD equations? I really
need it, I have been trying this for so long.
Thank You

--
Nishi Kashyap
Undergraduate