[gmx-users] IB Workshop: Bio Visualization with Blender and MembraneEditor (Odense 24.6.2017 )

Björn Sommer bjoern at CELLmicrocosmos.org
Wed Jun 7 12:06:40 CEST 2017

Hi all!

For those of you who are interested in molecular visualization and
modeling with Blender and MembraneEditor, we conduct a Hands-on workshop
at the Integrative Bioinformatics conference in Odense/University of
Southern Denmark! The conference will be 22.-23.6., the workshop at
Saturday, 24.6.

It consists of 2 parts:
- Workshop I: Hands-on Introduction for Beginners
- Workshop II: Web-based Bio Visualization and Virtual Reality with Blender

More info here:

http://cellmicrocosmos.org/index.php/home/cellmicrocosmos-news/236-24-06-2017-biovis-workshop-ib-2017-in-odense

There are still seats free! If you want to register, please just contact
me directly. Fee for workshop-only participants is 25% of the conference
fee.

Registration deadline is 15.6.2017

Best wishes,
Bjorn