[gmx-users] mdrun with multi option

Debdip Bhandary debdip.bhandary at mv.uni-kl.de
Wed Jun 7 14:36:20 CEST 2017

Thank you Mark.

Let me explain my scenario here - Umbrella sampling simulations with 15
windows are run using -multi option to obtain PMFs. I have not noticed
any issues with the output files (trr, pullf etc.) yet. I have carried
out WHAM analysis using gmx wham option and obtained smooth PMFs. Please
explain me in which way 'gmx mdrun -multi' option may lead to less
reliable with output file and how I can be sure of it.

Thanks again.
regards,
Debdip