[gmx-users] RDF of a group around CNT axis

SRINIVAS MUSHNOORI scm177 at scarletmail.rutgers.edu
Wed Jun 7 16:24:12 CEST 2017

If I understand you correctly: you want to calculate the RDF of a certain
group (NOT part of the nanotube) around the central axis of a nanotube?

The way I do these calculations is to use the gmx trjconv tool to isolate a
trajectory file of ONLY the gropus I am interested in and run my
calculations on that.
If you expect to see one peak but see many that might mean that the RDF is
picking up groups that you don't want it to.

Hope that helps,
Srinivas