[gmx-users] RDF of a group around CNT axis

Sajjad Kavyani kavyani.sajjad at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 16:50:22 CEST 2017

Dear Srinivas,
That's absolutely right, I want to calculate the RDF of a certain
group around the central axis of a nanotube.
And as I know that the RDF of the CNT around its axis is just a sharp peak
at the radius, I just tested the command-line parameters for this case, to
specify that which command-line should be used.

And honestly I do not understand the last sentence of your reply, could you
please specify that after isolating the desired group, what command-line I
should use?

Sincerely,
Sajjad