[gmx-users] Simulate protein at subzero condition in aqueous buffer

ZHANG Cheng 272699575 at qq.com
Wed Jun 7 18:50:39 CEST 2017

Dear Joao,
Thank you for your help and the paper link.

I was following Justin's tutorial
http://www.bevanlab.biochem.vt.edu/Pages/Personal/justin/gmx-tutorials/lysozyme/03_solvate.html
On that page, it says "spc216.gro as the solvent configuration for SPC, SPC/E, or TIP3P water", and it outputs 10832 solvent molecules (i.e. water) after the solvation step. So I assume "spc216.gro" refer to all the three-point water models?

I am trying to see if my protein will be denatured in cold condition.

Yours sincerely
Cheng