[gmx-users] How to hold CG bead together

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Tue Jun 13 04:48:16 CEST 2017

Bonds between the beads? A specific Au-Au bead attractive interaction
to hold them together?

Position restraints do appear to be the best option though.
Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu