[gmx-users] error in phosphoserine simulation during MD

marzieh dehghan dehghanmarzieh at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 21:06:50 CEST 2017

thank you very much

I tried to complete pdb file, but since pdb file containing phosphoserine
which is different from its sequence, because there is serine in its
sequence file, when I wanted to use modeller, I confronted these error "
sequence difference between alignment and pdb.

I used another software such as autodock to complete these missing
residues, but there was some errors

I would like to know your suggestion about it.

thanks a lot

--

*Marzieh DehghanPhD of BiochemistryInstitute of biochemistry and Biophysics
(IBB)University of Tehran, Tehran- Iran.*