[gmx-users] AVX related compiler error during build with P100 RHEL7

Guyen Gn guyen000 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 22:39:19 CEST 2017

I have used the Nvidia's gromacs page to buid and run the gromacs.
Few months back, I have used the Xeon CPU to build and run
successfully on RHEL7.2. This also used the M6 GPU card.
Now the same build is failing with AVX related compiler error if I use
latest Skylake processor and P100 GPU. I have tried several
permutations and all are same. May I get a support here? if so, I can
send the details (build error log, system configuration, version of
gromacs used etc.,)