[gmx-users] How to use "gmx view" on Ubuntu?

ZHANG Cheng 272699575 at qq.com
Wed May 10 17:27:43 CEST 2017

Dear Mark Abraham,
Thank you very much for your updating.

Sorry, could you please tell me where can I download the cmake file, or which command line to use, in order to compiling & installing?

I have tried the below and they both worked, but "gmx view …" still not work, with the same issue "Compiled without X-Windows - can not run viewer."
) sudo apt-get install xorg-dev
) sudo apt-get install xorg-dev libglu1-mesa-dev

(Sorry, I am not sure how to find the files to download)

Thank you.

Yours sincerely
Cheng