[gmx-users] HPC resources in Europe (preferably Northern/Central Europe)

João Henriques joao.m.a.henriques at gmail.com
Mon May 15 14:45:03 CEST 2017

Dear users and developers,

Our research group is having trouble finding enough computational resources
to run our GROMACS simulations and it was decided that I would be in charge
of finding new alternatives. I know this topic is not 100% GROMACS related
in a strict sense, but I've seen threads about similar topics in the past
and thought it would be a good idea to give it a shot, since there are
many, many researchers and PIs who read/participate in this list.

We have access to a couple of "supercomputers" in our area, but due to
heavy booking and some other technical issues, several postdocs and
students are struggling to get their simulations performed within in a
reasonable amount of time. Does anyone know of any HPC clusters within the
aforementioned geographic region which we could apply for/rent/buy computer
time?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Best regards,