[gmx-users] forcefield parameter missing

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon May 15 16:02:47 CEST 2017

Hi,

Unfortunately, I don't know how/whether this worked in software that is a
decade old. Not too much has changed, however, so you may have better luck
(or error messages) with the most recent version, and thereby learn how to
get the topology to work.

Frankly, any force field that purportedly only works with 3.3.1 is likely
parameterized on model physics that were thought reasonable at the time,
but is now thought to be inferior to more recent integrators, algorithms or
implementations. And the performance will be atrocious compared to modern
versions. Switching force field, thereby obtaining higher sampling is a
serious option.

Mark