[gmx-users] Unreasonably high pressure values

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Tue May 16 11:12:00 CEST 2017

Hi,

I don't understand the system very well from your description. You have two
surfaces, a fluid between them, presumably periodic in the dimensions of
the surface. But what do you have in the direction normal to the surface?
Whatever it is, why should your parameterization of your gold atoms LJ lead
to sane pressure? What do you get from a normal 3D periodic system with a
surface solvated on both sides?

Mark