[gmx-users] Using CHARMM36 in GROMACS to simulate polysaccharides

Mohammad Hassan Khatami mhk302 at mun.ca
Fri May 19 15:57:29 CEST 2017

First, I am looking for 1->4 and 1->6 linkages. In the top_all36_carb.rtf file I found different linkages for beta-glucose, but non for alpha-glucose.
I am trying to make a simple chain with 1->4 linkages like below:

alpha-D-glucose,1->4,alpha-D-glucose,1->4,alpha-D-glucose,1->4,alpha-D-glucose.

Then, I might need to branch them with1->6 linkage.
I tried Glycan Reader, but it still crashes.

MH