[gmx-users] (no subject)

Szilárd Páll pall.szilard at gmail.com
Tue May 23 16:23:39 CEST 2017

Please do not post questions to the list "owner" (=admin) address. Post
your questions to the users' list instead.

Are you sure you are using the MPI-enabled GROMACS installation? Look in
the mdrun log header (posting the link to the whole log uploaded to some
sharing service might also help identifying the issue).

--
Szilárd