[gmx-users] gromacs-5.1.4 installation issue

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu May 25 09:54:54 CEST 2017

Hi,

Yes, those are from the standard system compiler, which obviously doesn't
work. You're not using that compiler, so you need to know how the one you
are using should be used and where its standard library is and why the
clusters are not actually identical because one compiler works and one
doesn't ;-) That means talking to the people who set them up. For example,
you forgot to load the module one time. Or one module sets LD_LIBRARY_PATH
and one does not.

Mark