[gmx-users] gromacs bond energy calculate

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Thu May 25 20:56:51 CEST 2017

On 5/25/17 3:57 AM, 王珍 wrote:
> Hi all,
>     Recently i want to cauculate the bond energy and angle energy for my RNA system, and the RNA was simulated by gromacs about 100 ns, could I use the command of gromacs to calculate the bond energy and angle energy for the RNA residues in my all-atom molecular dynamics simulation? Thank you very much!

Use convert-tpr to create a subset .tpr file that contains only RNA, and use
trjconv to create a trajectory that contains only RNA.  Then supply those files
to mdrun -rerun to recalculate the energies.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629
University of Maryland, Baltimore