[gmx-users] simulating AMP covalently linked to a protein

Gilberto Valdes gilbertovgx at gmail.com
Thu May 25 21:12:18 CEST 2017

Thanks for your answer,
I would like to use charmm27 force field, it covers the hole AMP molecule
if I use the ADE residue with the 5PHO and 3TER patches implemented in
charmm software.
The problem is how to patch the ADE equivalent residue (named RA) in
gromacs, and then how to linked to the epsilon N group of the Lys.
greets Gilberto