[gmx-users] Genion error

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Sun May 28 21:50:55 CEST 2017

On 5/28/17 3:43 AM, ‪Mohammad Roostaie‬ ‪ wrote:
> Hi All, when I wanted to add ions to the system, I got this error:
> Fatal error:No line with moleculetype 'SOL' found the [ molecules ] section of file 'gr.top'For more information and tips for troubleshooting, please check the GROMACSwebsite at http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Errors
> However, there is 'SOL' molecule type in the [ molecules ] section of the topology file. Can you please help me to solve this problem?

Upload your topology to a file-sharing service and provide the URL to access it.
  There's no way to know what's going on (and I recall giving some previous
advice about line endings - have you checked this?)

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629
University of Maryland, Baltimore