[gmx-users] my modified residue falls apart after MD

MD refmac5 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 17:13:37 CET 2017

​Thank you Justin.

At the mean time I had another error after grompp, "ERROR 1 [file
topol_Protein_chain_E.itp, line 52165]:
  Unknown cmap torsion between atoms 3022 3024 3026 3046 3049"

the 3022 3024 3026 3046 3049 in the itp files referred to the backbone
(C-N-CA-C-N) of three connected residues R-W-T..
I looked at the backbone of the pdb and it looks alright. this error didn't
show up until today when i work from home using gromacs on another server.
DO you think if this is caused by different versions?