[gmx-users] grompp very slow generating .tpr when excluded bonded neighbours is large

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Tue Oct 3 05:15:15 CEST 2017

Thanks for the reply Justin.

I am just going to use the largest exclusion bond distance I can, then
ignore the RDF of those beyond that distance.

Seems curious to me (not actually understanding what grommp is
generating) that the list is so large.  These are linear molecules, 38
atoms, 60 molecules in total.
Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu