[gmx-users] lower-end GPUs

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 20:57:53 CEST 2017

Thanks, this is very useful! I was looking at the 1080 and the pricing
is fairly acceptable.

Will keep in mind about CR version. Actually, we wouldn't be buying
anything except for the GPUs. It seems like a colleague of ours is
unhappy with the performance of his Xeon-based workstation and we might
commandeer it to ease his pain.

Alex