[gmx-users] continue simulation from intermediate frame instead of last frame

Peter Kroon p.c.kroon at rug.nl
Wed Oct 4 17:07:30 CEST 2017

Hi MY,

actually you lose continuity of your simulation in both cases. The cpt
file stores full precision coordinates and velocities (unlike gro/xtc).
In addition, it stores state information about the simulation itself,
such as the themostat and barostat. Whether this is an issue is up to
you of course ;)

Peter