[gmx-users] Generating a Log file from gmx hbond (5.1.4)

Ali A Razzak araz933 at aucklanduni.ac.nz
Thu Oct 12 07:00:40 CEST 2017

Hello,

Have been trying all kinds of combinations to get gmx hbond to spit me out
a .log file alongside my .xpm but nothings working.

I've tried running:
gmx hbond -f mtyhing.xtc -s mtyhing_eqpr1.tpr -n mtyhing.ndx -num
mtyhing.xvg -g mtyhing.log
-hbm mtyhing.xpm

While everything else spits out perfectly I've yet to successfully produce
the desired .log file.

any help or direction would be greatly appreciated!
Please feel free to ask for specific context or additional questions.

Thanks,