[gmx-users] is there any special tutorial for the interaction of nanosheet and amino acids?

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 21:18:54 CEST 2017

Hi,

That would probably depend on the nanosheet material, the particular
amino acid, the solvent & ionic strength, temperature, etc, etc. But no,
there is no tutorial and yes, a "nanosheet" can be viewed as a ligand. :)

I don't know if this helps, but could you please first give us an idea
of what you're trying to do?

Alex