[gmx-users] is there any special tutorial for the interaction of nanosheet and amino acids?

rose rahmani rose.rhmn93 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 21:50:31 CEST 2017

first thank you for your attntion, i made ZnS nanosheet with VNL
software,it has 33 atoms,i choosed vaccum gap,then i optimized and charged
it with gaussian03,the amino acid is threonin,for the first time i want to
study the interaction of these two structures, i am not even sure that my
nano sheet is suitable for this simulation or not,but for the as a
beginning i prfeer to test it.