[gmx-users] Gromacs 2016.4 - the Intel compiler and 'make check'

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 16:29:22 CEST 2017

Hi,

Thanks for the report - we should look into that combination. It's highly
likely that there's some minor issue that different optimization capability
is creating or exposing. The functionality covered by that test is only
used for a few analysis tools, and the fact that gcc passes fine suggests
you should be confident in the code and icc.

Mark