[gmx-users] Gromacs 2016.4 - the Intel compiler and 'make check'

Mark Dixon m.c.dixon at leeds.ac.uk
Thu Oct 26 17:10:06 CEST 2017

Hi Mark,

Many thanks for the reply.

Am I going against the flow by using the Intel compiler with GROMACS? I've
been using it so far because of - the potentially foolhardy idea - that it
might generate a faster executable than GCC on modern Intel processors.

Best,

Mark

Mark Dixon                         Email    : m.c.dixon at leeds.ac.uk
Advanced Research Computing (ARC)  Tel (int): 35429
IT Services building               Tel (ext): +44(0)113 343 5429
University of Leeds, LS2 9JT, UK