[gmx-users] Gromacs 2016.4 - the Intel compiler and 'make check'

Mark Dixon m.c.dixon at leeds.ac.uk
Thu Oct 26 18:01:52 CEST 2017

Thanks - good to know that there is no clear winner between GCC and Intel
with GROMACS performance.

As I'm building the software on behalf of a number of other people, and so
don't have a typical simulation to do speed tests with, I can happily pick
the lower-risk option and switch to GCC.

Regards,

Mark