[gmx-users] Gromacs 2016.4 - the Intel compiler and 'make check'

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 17:28:25 CEST 2017

Hi,

It might, but Intel also works on the gcc and llvm compilers and their core
business is hardware, not selling the compiler. Our experience on non-Phi
is that performance is often quite close, but your actual hardware and
simulation are probably also going to affect which compiler implementation
works fastest for you.

Mark