[gmx-users] Regarding NPT simulation and box length variation

Dilip H N cy16f01.dilip at nitk.edu.in
Fri Sep 1 10:12:17 CEST 2017

Sir,
There is no any solvent that is protruding outside the box...all the
molecules are within the box itself, and still i am able to view the
gaps/empty area at some regions in the box...(which is indicating that the
box length is slightly bigger)
So how can i make sure that there are no any gaps in my box system and
hence proceed or further compress the box ..

These gaps can affect the analysis part like during calculating rdf, cn,
hydrogen bond dynamics, etc...i hope so... Or doen't it affect... any
ideas..??

Thank you...

<https://mailtrack.io/> Sent with Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=cy16f01.dilip@nitk.edu.in&idSignature=22>