[gmx-users] mpirun noticed that process rank 7 with PID 19160 on node compute-0-28.local exited on signal 11 (Segmentation fault).

Vidya R vidyadevi2811 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 07:22:46 CEST 2017

My log file is provided in the link below

Can you please look into it and let me know why the error arises?

I am feeding my commands in SGE cluster.   When I run it in my login node,
gmx mdrun -v -deffnm eql runs well

But, through qsub command, (with 8 processors) It says,

mpirun noticed that process rank 7 with PID 19160 on node
compute-0-28.local exited on signal 11 (Segmentation fault).

Please help me.

I am unable to figure out, as to whether the problem is with the version of
gromacs or the method of compiling.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxGqxeGwTDLbQW9OZDFuM1doUlU/view?usp=sharing