[gmx-users] Free energy calculation

Sheikh Imamul Hossain s.imamul.ku at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 00:13:32 CEST 2017

Hi All,
I am interested to calculate the free energy of coarse-grained lipid
monolayer which contains CG lipid, cholesterol, water and nanoparticles.
Any suggestions regarding Metadynamics or  Umbrella sampling? Any tutorial
that will be helpful for learning? I am trying Metadynamics learning with
Belfast tutorial: plumed and umbrella with Bevan Lab.
Thanks in advanced.
Regards
Imamul

--

Sincerely Your’s
*Sheikh Imamul Hossain*

Mechanical Engineering | School of Chemistry, Physics and Mechanical
Engineering | Faculty of Science and Engineering | Queensland University of
Technology| 2 George St Brisbane | GPO Box 2434 Brisbane, Queensland,
 Australia 4001
phone: +61407258933 Office Email: s2.hossain at .qut.edu.au

Office:   P701B, P Block, Gardens Point