[gmx-users] Free energy calculation

Michael Shirts mrshirts at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 00:50:05 CEST 2017

You don't have a well-posed scientific question yet.  Come back when you've
thought about the hypotheses you want to test, and have written out what
you are planning to do.  Try to do the calculations yourself, and come back
if they are not working.  This is a help discussion forum for people who
are having trouble running Gromacs.  You haven't gotten to the point you
are running gromacs yet!