[gmx-users] charmm-gui

m g dr_m_ganj at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 22:49:51 CEST 2018

Dear Justin, I am using charmm-gui to generate the lipid bilayer according to CHARMM36 force field. I embed the peptide in bilayer. Is the file produced for peptides, which is based on the CHARMM36, can be used in simulation with GROMACS(because I want to used 4 peptide in my bilayer)? Can I extract peptide from bilayer and I set four of that in the bilayer again? Can I used the CHARMM27  for peptide, and CHARMM36 for bilayer? is it true? Would you please help me?
Thanks,Ganj